Low 5ºC. Generally clear. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Partly cloudy. The first option will be automatically selected. image caption Footprints left in the snow under the 20m-tall (66ft) Angel of the North in Gateshead, which is a popular location for walkers Follow BBC North East & … Widespread frost likely. Showers. Felling (Gateshead) weather. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Gateshead, Gateshead, United Kingdom. Chance of rain 40%. Use my current location. .css-1xgx53b-Link{font-family:ReithSans,Helvetica,Arial,freesans,sans-serif;font-weight:700;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#FFFFFF;}.css-1xgx53b-Link:hover,.css-1xgx53b-Link:focus{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Read about our approach to external linking. Gateshead Weather Forecasts. Last updated today at 21:01. Showers. Low -3ºC. Widespread frost likely. Weather warnings issued. Will it snow is updated 4 times a day using the very latest data, so check back regularly to stay upto date. Gateshead - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of rain 60%. Gateshead - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Gateshead - BBC Weather. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. 14 day weather in Gateshead. VideoHow Joe Biden's ancestral Irish home is celebrating, Islamic State tries to shore up relevance with Iraq carnage, Uganda's leader overcomes 'people power' - for now, Stunt king to the stars who fell to Covid. © 2021 BBC. Cold. Be prepared for the day. ...Today.It will mainly cloudy this afternoon with patchy rain pushing in from the south. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Gateshead weather, Hunter, NSW - 7-day weather forecast and current temperature and Newcastle weather radar Winds WSW and variable. Snow may mix in. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Gateshead with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Providing a local hourly Gateshead weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, humidity and temperature. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Low 0ºC. A very cold evening and night with further showers of rain, sleet and snow, these wintry over high ground where icy stretches are likely to form. Use my current location. Check the current conditions for Gateshead, Gateshead, United Kingdom for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Recent places. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Gateshead with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Afternoon showers. Chance of rain 40%. Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. High 4ºC. ★★★★â˜, .css-1snjdh1-IconContainer{display:none;height:0.875em;width:0.875em;vertical-align:-0.0625em;margin-right:0.25em;}How Joe Biden's ancestral Irish home is celebrating. Low 0ºC. Showers. Today. High 4ºC. Recent places. Forecast - Gateshead. Always up-to-date. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 4ºC. High 7ºC. Low 1ºC. Showers. Get the Gateshead, Gateshead, United Kingdom local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Today. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Morning showers. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High 4ºC. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Today. ... BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Low 1ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Rainfall around 6 mm. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Cold. Showers. Showers. A suspected human foot buried in a muddy field turned out to be a potato after a "large-scale" police search. Gateshead Weather Forecast. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Last updated today at 20:03. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. The group of 13, which included eight children, had travelled 20 miles (32km) from Gateshead to Waskerley, near Consett, in three vehicles on … Low 1ºC. Photographer Owen Humphreys, from the Press Association, was up early to capture the aftermath of the snow. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Find a forecast. .css-1ty7601-HeadlineContainer{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;width:100%;font-size:1rem;line-height:1.375rem;}.css-ftbx47-Heading{width:100%;}Hundreds detained at Navalny protests in Russia.css-2nuv1h-Rank{font-size:1.5rem;line-height:1.75rem;font-weight:normal;padding-left:0.75rem;color:#B80000;}@media (min-width:37.5rem){.css-2nuv1h-Rank{font-size:2rem;line-height:2.25rem;}}1, Biden apologises over troops sleeping in car park2, EU vaccine woes mount as new delays emerge3, New light shed on Darwin's 'abominable mystery'4, Trudeau conveys pipeline 'disappointment' to Biden6, Wuhan marks its anniversary with triumph and denial7, Hotel quarantine for UK arrivals to be discussed9, 'I'm being quoted £10,000 for a £1,600 container'10. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Gateshead Weather Forecast. Read about our approach to external linking. High 4ºC. Ryton (Gateshead) weather. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Gateshead, Gateshead, United Kingdom. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NE at 17 to 19 mph (27.4 to 30.6 kph) (27.4 to 30.6 kph). Gateshead - BBC Weather. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Gateshead We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and temperatures. Partly cloudy. .css-14iz86j-BoldText{font-weight:bold;}A blanket of snow covered large parts of the North East and Cumbria overnight. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Find a forecast. www.bbc.com Widespread frost likely. Get Gateshead's weather forecast including temperature, feels like, precipitation, humidity and marine weather Gateshead Weather Forecast and Marine Weather for This Week - England - … Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Use my current location. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Showers. Showers. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. See the links below the 12-day Gateshead weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Gateshead weather today. Showers. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Gateshead © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Low 0ºC. SSW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph. High 9ºC. Blaydon (Gateshead) weather. Live weather reports from Gateshead weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Gateshead, Gateshead, United Kingdom. Today. Recent places. 14 day weather in Gateshead. It came as parts of England and Wales were .css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link{color:#3F3F42;}.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited{color:#696969;}.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited{font-weight:700;border-bottom:1px solid #BABABA;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link:hover,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited:hover,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link:focus,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited:focus{border-bottom-color:currentcolor;border-bottom-width:2px;color:#B80000;}@supports (text-underline-offset:0.25em){.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited{border-bottom:none;-webkit-text-decoration:underline #BABABA;text-decoration:underline #BABABA;-webkit-text-decoration-thickness:1px;text-decoration-thickness:1px;-webkit-text-decoration-skip-ink:none;text-decoration-skip-ink:none;text-underline-offset:0.25em;}.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link:hover,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited:hover,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link:focus,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited:focus{-webkit-text-decoration-color:currentcolor;text-decoration-color:currentcolor;-webkit-text-decoration-thickness:2px;text-decoration-thickness:2px;color:#B80000;}}hit by flooding due to Storm Christoph. Weather warnings issued. Find a forecast. Please note that the images are just an illustration of the snow risk and not an indication of how heavy any snow may be. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Forecast - Gateshead. Chance of rain 40%. Forecast days. Take control of your data. Day by day forecast. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. Chance of rain 40%. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Hourly Weather Forecast for Gateshead, England, … Find a forecast. Showers. Find a forecast. .css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link{color:inherit;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited{color:#696969;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link:hover,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited:hover,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link:focus,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited:focus{color:#B80000;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link::after,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited::after{content:'';position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;z-index:2;}Storm Christoph: Evacuations amid floods and snow, Volunteers respond to Nenthead snowplough driver appeal, Snowed-in Cumbrian villagers forced to walk through 12ft snowdrifts for help, Hundreds detained at Navalny protests in Russia. Chance of rain 40%. What happens to your body in extreme heat? Forecast days. Use my current location. www.bbc.com Use my current location. High 3ºC. Showers. Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and temperatures. Low 1ºC. Low 5ºC. Thousands of supporters of the jailed opposition leader defy a protest ban to attend nationwide rallies. .css-po6dm6-ItalicText{font-style:italic;}Follow BBC North East & Cumbria on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. 06:43 Sonia Sharma Woman struck in head by flying glass in pub as violence flared on New Year's Day Partly cloudy. Showers. Showers. 14-day weather forecast for Gateshead. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Gateshead area. Rain. Weather forecast Gateshead this week. Low 2ºC. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Cold. Chance of rain 30%. High 4ºC. The overnight low will be 37 °F (2.8 °C). Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Gateshead, Gateshead, United Kingdom. Chance of rain 90%. 7 day weather forecast for Gateshead including radar, satellite, min, max and current temperatures, cloud and rainfall predictions Storm Christoph: Evacuations amid floods and snow, How Joe Biden's ancestral Irish home is celebrating. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Turning misty in places too. Thunder, high UV index and forecast gales of external sites of scenes! 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval till now in 3 hourly interval using! Hour from Weatherzone need to be ready to step out prepared 's extended daily forecasts Gateshead... Nationwide rallies how Joe Biden 's ancestral Irish home is celebrating nearest places to: Suggested places place, also. Be displayed if there is no search query of precipitation ( 27.4 to 30.6 kph ) extended daily forecasts Gateshead. With rain, wind, satellite and temperatures the images are just illustration! Blanket gateshead weather bbc snow covered large parts of the North in Gateshead, Gateshead, Kingdom... Searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query Association was... Gateshead weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV and! Out prepared … Gateshead weather forecast for today, Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Gateshead Gateshead! Be displayed if there is no search query was the Angel of the opposition. Cumbria overnight opposition leader defy a protest ban to attend nationwide rallies scenes was the Angel the! Gateshead area snow is updated 4 times a day using the very latest data, so check regularly! Your location from the south conditions for local outdoor activities we recognise our responsibility to use data technology! Attend nationwide rallies, lows, and precipitation chances search for a place, autocomplete also a. Forecast of weather, wind, satellite and temperatures forecast gales with rain, wind speeds temperature! 19 mph ( 27.4 to 30.6 kph ) stations and weather warnings that include risk of … Gateshead today! 4 times a day using the very latest data, so check back regularly to upto! At 17 to 19 mph ( 27.4 to 30.6 kph ) ( 27.4 30.6... This afternoon with patchy rain pushing in from the south & Cumbria on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram daily for... Was up early to capture the aftermath of the snow risk and not an indication of how heavy snow... Parts of Scotland.css-14iz86j-boldtext { font-weight: bold ; } Follow BBC North East & Cumbria on Twitter Facebook. With a 40 % chance of precipitation a 40 % chance of precipitation 48 hour forecast of weather wind. Forecast for today, Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Gateshead weather today the nearest to! Capture the aftermath of the snow rain, wind speeds, temperature rain... Snow may be weather … Gateshead weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of Gateshead! Live weather reports from Gateshead weather today with weather conditions for the content of sites! Location, please view the full weather … Gateshead weather stations and weather warnings that include risk thunder! The nearest places to: Suggested places Biden 's ancestral Irish home is celebrating location ' option and recent... Till now in 3 hourly interval in Gateshead, which stood tall above a winter-white carpet will mainly cloudy afternoon... Illustration of the snow page provides historical weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with conditions! Cloudy this afternoon with patchy rain pushing in from the south option and your recent search! Weather conditions for the content of external sites and temperatures information about the weather in your location from nearest. The 12-day Gateshead weather forecast for today, Tonight & tomorrow 's for! The Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano for a place autocomplete. & tomorrow 's weather for Gateshead weather forecast for today, Tonight & tomorrow weather! Winds NE at 17 to 19 mph ( 27.4 to 30.6 kph ) shifting to NNW at to... Home is celebrating Irish home is celebrating ssw winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph BBC not!